Friday, November 26, 2010

Back by (un)popular demand

I've neglected you, blog, and I feel bad. So maybe we give it a fresh start, mkay? Because, I do have feelings for you, they're just blockaded by countless distractions in my life. Which I suppose you're there to help with.... Fuck it.

I'm gonna resolve to at least post once a dayish on average on here. That's enough to get my thoughts on paper, to say some of the things I'd like to say, and to ignore checking the same four social networking/boredom pages on repeat for hours on end.

I'm a long time Stumbler, but I recently updated my interests for the first time since I can remember getting my account, and there's so much more on it. So if you haven't checked out Stumbleupon, it'll give you a lot of information that you didn't realize the internet had waiting for you.

I do have a lot more to say, Blog, so I suppose I'll leave this post at what it is now and make more posts later. Y'know, to help with the resolution and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment