Friday, November 26, 2010

I JUST FOUND A PIECE OF MY CHILDHOOD!

There's a little backstory to this. I had spent the past four years remembering this vague show that I used to watch when I was a child. It was on Cartoon Network, and I thought it was on Toonami... it wasn't. I had talked it over with all of my nerd friends who shared similar interests at that age, and they all gave suggestions but none of them were right. I did a bit of research today and I finally stumbled across it:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Centurions

Oh, sure, it's just a wikipedia page, but within it contains the very essence of MY CHILDHOOD. The show is about these 3 guys who wear suits and run around, and when time comes to it MACHINERY APPEARS ON THEIR SUITS. One guy is a ground expert and can turn into mechs and motorcycles, one guy is a sky expert so he gets various airplane forms, and one guy is a sea guy so he gets submarines, boats, etc...

I'm probably over excited about this, but who cares, because it kicks ass.

What am I listening too? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3HqLLjhA28

No comments:

Post a Comment